1801 West End
The Height of Midtown
New Name. New Feel. New Availabilities.
Originally named Palmer Plaza, 1801 West End was built in 1984 by Alex S. Palmer & Company. One of the first high rise office towers in Nashville’s Midtown district, the building is an icon in the Midtown landscape along the West End corridor. 1801 West End offers 243,000 square feet of top-of-the-line Class A office space in a centralized location in one of Nashville’s most popular business districts. 1801 West End offers tenants 360 degree panoramic views of Downtown, West End, Vanderbilt, Music Row, Midtown and the Gulch. The property is nestled into a walkable community with over 30 dining options within 3 blocks and 6 hotels within 2 blocks. The centralized location offers tenants superior accessibility to Nashville’s major traffic arteries – Interstate 40, 65 & 440.
- Easy access to Interstates 40, 65 & 440 via Broadway, Charlotte Avenue, Demonbreun Street and Church Street
- 24/7 onsite, manned security
- Dedicated 700 car parking garage with covered access to office building
- 24/7 key card access to building
- 24/7 grab and go fresh market on the 3rd floor
- Six recently renovated, high-speed passenger elevators and an oversized dedicated freight elevator
- Onsite fitness center –full renovation planned
- Free wifi in lobby
- Onsite property management and dedicated building engineer
1801 West End’s impressive three-story lobby has recently undergone a full, modern renovation totaling $2 million dollars. Improvements included updates to the marble flooring and wall coverings, a full height glass feature wall, modernized metal finishes, new digital directory signage and much more. Ground floor restrooms underwent a full renovation within the last 12 months. In addition to the cosmetic updates, 1801 West End recently underwent a complete lighting and HVAC retrofit, as well as a new roof installation, making the building more energy efficient and environmentally friendly. Full renovation plans for the fitness center located onsite.
1801 West End is located in the heart of Midtown Nashville, just blocks from the I-65 and I-40 junction. The 1801 West End offers a multitude of advantages, including access to the central business district, Nashville International Airport, and abundant dining, lodging, and entertainment options.
- I-65, I-40 & I-440
- Downtown, The Gulch, SoBro, Music Row and more
- Nashville International Airport
- Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center