1801 West End
The Height of Midtown
New Name. New Feel. New Availabilities.
Originally named Palmer Plaza, 1801 West End was built and completed in 1984 by Alex S. Palmer & Company. One of the first high rise office towers in Nashville’s Midtown district, the building is an icon of the Midtown landscape. Now under new ownership, 1801 West End will continue to deliver top-of-the-line Class A office space in one of Nashville’s most popular business centers.
The impressive three-story lobby at 1801 West End is currently undergoing a full, modern renovation. The main lobby renovations include updated marble flooring and wall coverings, a full height glass feature wall, modernized metal finishes, and much more. The renovations will be completed in March 2016. In addition to cosmetic updates, 1801 West End recently underwent a complete lighting and HVAC retrofit, as well as a new roof installation, making the building more energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Easy access to interstates and Nashville International Airport
- 24/7 onsite security
- Onsite building management
- Onsite café and conferencing
- Dedicated 700 car parking garage with covered access to office tower
- Six recently renovated, high-speed passenger elevators and an oversized dedicated freight elevator
- On-site fitness center
- Newly modernized three-story atrium lobby
1801 West End is located in the heart of Midtown Nashville, just blocks from the I-65 and I-40 junction. The 1801 West End offers a multitude of advantages, including access to the central business district, Nashville International Airport, and abundant dining, lodging, and entertainment options.
- I-65 & I-40
- Downtown, The Gulch, SoBro, Music Row and more
- Nashville International Airport
- Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center